Pages

Monday 26 September 2016




                                                   Free Write
     What I did on the weekend was kind of fun, so Friday I went to  my school to watch the football game to support my school, on Saturday it was my little cousins birthday party and it was fun because everyone was dancing crazy and laughing, and on Sunday I went to the mall to buy shoes and clothes with my cousin and then we went to eat I guess I can say I did have a good weekend and the good thing was that I was not home because it gets boring.  So on Thursday I am planning to go to Universal Studios Horror Nights with my cousins and my aunt because it looks fun and it's something we can enjoy as a family. I mean i am kind of scarred because Halloween is not my favorite holiday I mean come I don't like getting scared. If I do go to Horror Nights on Thursday I probably have my eyes close half of the time and hide behind my cousin. I am excited to go because i get to spend time with my family and I am not excited to get scared. What I don't like about Horror Nights is that the lines are long and we have to walk a lot  then the next day my feet are going to hurt a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment